Graduate Student Services
Graduate Application Requirement Information
Before you file your application, please read the following information:
- Application Deadlines: Deadlines vary by program. See attached chart.
- Application: All Bouvé Graduate programs have a link to the online application on their individual program page. (See the word "Apply" on the left navigation menu.) Please visit Physician Assistant Program page for specific instructions on applying to this program.
- Application Fee: Please submit the fee of $75 by credit card or click that you will be sending the fee by check. Current NU students and alumni do not need to pay this application fee.
- Recommendations: Three letters of recommendation are required to be submitted online. Check the online recommendation box to insure the request is sent to the recommenders (to the email address you provided).
- Transcripts: Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate level institutions attended must be sent to Bouvé Graduate School of Health Sciences, 123 BK, 360 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115. List the college from which you received your BS/BA in rectangle 1 on the application. International students must submit their official transcripts to World Education Services for credentialing. Once you have received the verification of your degree and transcript from WES, it can be forwarded to the address above. (See www.wes.org for information about this process).
Test Requirements: Test requirements vary by program. Tests must have been taken within the past 5 years. A minimum score of 1000 on the combined GRE exams is requried and some programs may require more then 1000. See attached chart.
For additional information on testing programs:
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE): #3629 college code.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT): #3667 college code.
- Miller Analogies Test: #1224 college code.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): TOEFL scores are required for all applicants who do not hold undergraduate or graduate degrees from U.S. institutions or institutions where English is not used. #3629 college code. The required iBT TOEFL score is 100.
- Verification of Statistics (Nursing only): Applicants for nursing programs must provide proof of having successfully completed a statistics course that includes probability theory and hypothesis testing.
- Nursing License: Applicants for nursing programs must submit a copy of current license to practice nursing and copies of any other professional certifications (this does not apply to Direct Entry Nursing candidates).