Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
External Placement Supervisor Information
The Department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology at Northeastern University thanks you for supervising our students. We recognize that your supervision plays a vital role in helping our students develop and acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to become successful speech-language pathologists. We hope that these links to ASHA clinical supervision websites will serve as a quick and useful resource to you.
Resources for Supervision
(Compiled by Special Interest Division 11, Administration and Supervision, for substantial professional development in supervision.)
- ASHA Standards for Supervision
- Texts for Clinical Supervision in Communication Disorders
- Perspectives on Supervision from Related Disciplines
- Practical Supervision Aids
- Clinical Research and Supervision
FAQs for Student Supervision
Good and useful questions re: supervision in health-care, the schools and in general.