Student Civic Engagement Grant
Notice of Funds Available!
$500 - $1,000
The Student Civic Engagement Grant opportunity available through the Center of Community Service provides financial and programmatic support to students and/or student organizations engaging in mutually beneficial community partnerships.
Goals of the Student Civic Engagement Grant:
- Support and address identified community needs.
- Encourage new and creative programs and/or projects from Northeastern University students in partnership with our community to create positive change.
- Encourage existing Northeastern University students and student organizations to integrate or expand civic engagement activities.
Up to three grants will be awarded to proposals demonstrating the most innovative use of the funds to create or strengthen a community service partnership.
Deadline to Apply: January 25, 2013
*All projects must be completed by May 1, 2013.
Grant awardees from previous years include:
- Jumpstart for a Day
- Social Change through Peace Games: Peacemaker Projects
- Oxfam American at NU
- Strong Women Strong Girls
- Delta Zeta Sorority
Questions? Contact: Kristen Doggett, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or x7883