Join a Diverse Community
At Northeastern University, diversity is about excellence and inclusion. It's about the way in which we engage with the world, the opportunity to learn from new perspectives, a core value for the University, an essential element of contemporary life, an expression of cultural pride, and a reflection of our campus, community, and global partners.
To learn more about the ways in which Northeastern faculty, staff and students embrace diversity:
- Experience campus life through Northeastern's numerous academic, social, spiritual and cultural communities.
- Peruse the many newspapers, journals and magazines in Snell Library that discuss and report on diversity and race-related issues.
- Explore the diversity programs offered by individual schools and colleges, including the College of Engineering, College of Business Administration, and School of Law.
- Access the culturally sensitive health care services offered by University Health & Counseling Services.
- Read what President Joseph Aoun says about the importance of diversity on campus.
- Learn about the culturally rich neighborhoods that surround the Northeastern campus.
- See how the Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion leads and promotes the University's commitment to equal opportunity, affirmative action, diversity and social justice, building a climate of inclusion on and beyond campus.
- Share in Northeastern's vision and values.
- Get involved in a campus community group, including the African-American community, Latino/a community, and Asian American community.
- Check out the resources that Career Services offers to alumni and students seeking jobs.
- Conduct research in one of Northeastern's research centers focused on issues of race.
- Read the Access Newsletter that is published by the Office of the Provost.
- Learn about the many support services offered by the Disability Resource Center.
- Visit Enrollment Management and Student Affairs
- Visit Northeastern's cultural centers.
- Submit your resume to the Diversity Vitae Bank.
- Participate in Northeastern's Dialogues of Civilization program.
- Visit the at the International Student & Scholar Institute.