Northeastern University has a long history of serving and educating our nation’s military members and veterans. Whether you are a current service member, guard/reservist, or prior service, our mission is to assist you with making the most of your well-earned VA education benefits. This includes the Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30), Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33), Yellow Ribbon Program, Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31), and other programs/benefits.
On behalf of the entire Northeastern University community, we thank you for your service and look forward to working with you!
For the following information, please click on the links below:
- General Eligibility
- Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB, Chapter 30)
- Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Chapter 31)
- Contact Information
- Northeastern University’s Student Veterans Organization
- Additional Northeastern Veteran Related Information
Frequently Asked Questions