How To Apply
The Foundation Year application for the 2015-2016 academic year is open.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2015
You must submit the online application by March 1 to be invited to the March 11 Interview Day.
To be considered for Foundation Year, students must be:
- High school graduates and students holding GED completion certificates who live in Boston
- Motivated and willing to work hard to achieve their goals and earn a college degree
- Willing to commit to a full-time experience
Students who submit the online application by March 1, 2015 will be invited to the March 11 Interview Day. You will receive an email to register for the March 11 Interview Day. You must register to attend Interview Day.
Interview Day: March 11, 2015
- Submit your Foundation Year application online
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online
Phone Number: 617.373.5549
In addition to the above requirements, admissions will also conduct a comprehensive review of each applicant’s motivation and commitment to earning a college degree.
For Foundation Year candidates, there are no SATs required and there are no application fees.
Applying to Northeastern University and applying to Foundation Year are separate processes. For information about applying to Northeastern University, visit the Northeastern University Admissions website. Visit Northeastern’s College of Professional Studies for information about applying to their programs.