How to Apply
The deadline for students to apply to Foundation Year for Summer 2013 – Spring 2014 is April 30, 2013. Students will be invited to interview and will receive their Foundation Year admission decisions on a rolling basis.
To be considered for Foundation Year, students must be:
- High school graduates and students holding GED completion certificates who live in Boston
- Motivated and willing to work hard to achieve their goals and earn a college degree
- Willing to commit to a full-time experience
- Submit your Foundation Year application online.
- Submit the following documents by fax or e-mail. It is important for these documents to be addressed "Attention: Foundation Year".
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid ( FAFSA) on-line.
Fax Number: 617.373.8574
In addition to the above requirements, admissions will also conduct a comprehensive review of each applicant’s motivation and commitment to earning a college degree.
For Foundation Year candidates, there are no SATs required and there are no application fees.
Applying to Northeastern University and applying to Foundation Year are separate processes. For information about applying to Northeastern University, visit the Northeastern University Admissions website. Visit Northeastern’s College of Professional Studies for information about applying to their programs.