How To Apply
Foundation Year Application:
The Foundation Year application for the 2015-2016 academic year will be posted online in November 2014.
To be considered for Foundation Year, students must be:
- High school graduates and students holding GED completion certificates who live in Boston
- Motivated and willing to work hard to achieve their goals and earn a college degree
- Willing to commit to a full-time experience
- Submit your Foundation Year application
- Submit the following documents by fax or e-mail. It is important for these documents to be addressed "Attention: Foundation Year".
Fax Number: 617.373.8574
In addition to the above requirements, admissions will also conduct a comprehensive review of each applicant’s motivation and commitment to earning a college degree.
For Foundation Year candidates, there are no SATs required and there are no application fees.
Applying to Northeastern University and applying to Foundation Year are separate processes. For information about applying to Northeastern University, visit the Northeastern University Admissions website. Visit Northeastern’s College of Professional Studies for information about applying to their programs.