If you want to succeed in college, Foundation Year is the place to start.
Designed for recent high school graduates and GED completers, Foundation Year integrates rigorous academics with student support services to create an environment where you can be successful in your first year of college.
As a Foundation Year student, you are enrolled in Northeastern University’s College of Professional Studies where you earn a full year of college credit. To foster camaraderie and peer-to-peer learning, the program is a cohort model, which means that all Foundation Year students attend classes together.
To be considered for this award-winning, results-driven program, you must:
- Live in the city of Boston
- Be a high school graduate or hold a GED certificate
- Want to attain a college degree
- Be committed to a full-time college schedule
The 2014-2015 application is online. To apply, see "How to Apply."
Upcoming information sessions:
- January 15, 2014: Northeastern University, International Village, Room 19, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. To register, click here: