In working with corporations, our office seeks to foster strong and productive relationships between Northeastern and the corporate world, promoting:
- Strategic philanthropy that advances both Northeastern and the donating company;
- Faculty research and technology transfer;
- Links to co-ops and permanent hires that strategically feed the talent pipeline;
- Executive engagement that brings senior corporate people to campus for lectures and presentations;
- Customized Executive Education that meets corporate needs.
Our office serves as a focal point for our corporate partners, linking companies to the various individuals and offices on campus that can engage outside organizations in the above activities. In addition, in working with companies, we can seek to structure ways in which a corporation can maximize its corporate giving and social responsibility through:
- Grants associated with corporate foundations;
- Corporate philanthropic partnerships;
- Naming opportunities;
Photo: Boston business leaders at a CEO Breakfast. Former breakfast series speakers, include: David Vieau, CEO of A123; Deborah Dunsire, CEO of Millennium Pharmaceutical; and David Mondragon, MBA’85, CEO of Ford Motor Company of Canada. The breakfast series, sponsored by Deloitte and Wilmer Hale, is held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston and it is presented in partnership with the Massachusetts Business Roundtable.