Give back... Move Northeastern Forward
You are making an impact on Northeastern. Thank you for your gift.
We know there are many worthy causes competing for your philanthropy. At Northeastern, your support sustains students and faculty who are at the forefront of teaching, research, and service.
We appreciate each and every gift, and hope you will choose the method for giving that works best for you. Below are several ways to make a gift to Northeastern.
- Online: Use our secure online gift form. You may direct your gift to the school or priority that means the most to you.
- Mail: To mail your gift, print our mail-in gift form to include with your check, credit card payment or money order. Please make your check payable to Northeastern University and mail it to:
Office of University Advancement
118 Cushing Hall
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-9877
- Phone: To make a gift by phone, please call, 617.373.5520.
- Electronic Funds Transfer: To set up an electronic funds transfer call, please dial 617.373.2793.
- Gifts of Securities: By giving securities that you have held long-term, you can realize two benefits: you receive a charitable tax deduction for the full fair market value of the securities; at the same time, avoid capital gains taxes on the appreciated assets. To learn more about transferring gifts of stocks or securities please contact Noreen Gallagher at 617.373.2793.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about making your gift to Northeastern. Please contact us at 617.373.2520, or send an e-mail to our finance and operations officer, Kristen Pohl, at email@example.com.
Thank you for giving to Northeastern!Photo: The Veterans Memorial at Northeastern University; just one of the many examples throughout campus that was made possible with the support from alumni and friends. Former Chairman of the Board Neal Finnegan, BA'61, H'98, led the fundraising effort to make the memorial possible.