On-site Staff & Location Addresses
Our On-site Team
Spending the semester abroad at one of the N.U.in sites is an exciting and rewarding opportunity and The N.U.in Program is committed to maintaining an academically challenging, healthy, safe and fun environment for all participants. As part of this commitment, Northeastern provides support staff members at each location who accompany and provide on-site support for participants.
- Site Director
- Assistant Site Director(s)
- International Student Advisors (ISAs)
Together, this team of professional staff and Northeastern co-op students or recent graduates can respond to a range of issues and serve as a resource to participants on-site and family members at home. Email addresses for our Site Directors will be made available approximately one week before participant departure. The N.U.in office will send students and parents an email with departure information; it will include Site Dierctor contact information. However, you may also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org at any point and we will be able to handle your question or concern.
Mailing Addresses for the N.U.in locations abroad
- Participant’s Name | c/o Swinburne Place | Participant's Apt Number | 24 Wakefield St | Hawthorn VIC 3122| Australia
- Dan Cyr | C/o (Student Name) | 420, Sherbrooke Street West | Montreal, Quebec | Canada, H3A 1B2
- Participant's Name | 3-7 Queens Gate Terrace | London, UK SW7 5PE
- Participant's Name | c/o Heather Funk, International Programs Office | P.O. Box 21021 | Pylea, 555 10 Thessaloniki, Greece
- Ireland: FIE@DBS
- Participant's Name | Dublin Business School, US Study Abroad Office | 13-14 Aungier Street | Dublin 2, Ireland
- Ireland: UCD
- Participant's Name | House #, Apt. #, Room # | Belgrove, UCD Belfield | Dublin 4