Cost & Fees
Enrollment Deposit 1: Due midnight EST May 1, 2015: $1200
Enrollment Deposit 2: Due midnight EST June 1, 2015: $2500
The first step you must take to reserve a place in The N.U.in Program is to submit your nonrefundable enrollment deposits. These nonrefundable deposits:
- Secure enrollment in N.U.in and Northeastern
- Cover transition activities associated with N.U.in
- Cover travel arrangements
- Secure housing on the Boston campus in January
Deposits are paid online through the myNEU student portal. Look for messages in the "Alerts" section, under the Welcome tab.
Costs & Program Fees
The estimated cost for the N.U.in England program is $32,495 (USD). Please note that the Fall 2015 N.U.in Program tuition and fees are estimates that are subject to Board of Trustee approval. This total cost includes the following:
• Group Excursions (Day or overnight trips)
• Oyster Card for Zones 1 & 2 (for public transit in London)
For information about spring semester tuition and fees, please visit the Student Financial Services website.
While every participant has different requirements for personal monthly budgets, we recommend students have $700-$1,200 available for personal expenses, such as food and travel.