**ALL ENROLLMENT FORMS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE AFTER MAY 1, 2015 AND MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAY 15, 2015.**
N.U.in England students use two systems to complete pre-departure paperwork, one for The N.U.in Program, and one for the Foundation for International Education (FIE), as outlined below.
STEP 1: Access The N.U.in Program System
Log into myNEU - Find "The N.U.in Program" link under the "Enrollment Information" tabCourse Registration
Follow the directions to complete course registration. Please have AP/IB/transfer credit scores and information accessible, as students will be prompted to provide this information during course selection.Pre-departure Paperwork
Complete the following forms and paperwork. Forms and documents that will be uploaded must be PDF files.
- General Enrollment Form (online): includes registration for Pre-departure Orientation in July
- N.U.in Withdrawal Policy: print, sign, and upload BOTH PAGES
- Acknowledgment of Responsibility and Liability Waiver: print, sign, and upload BOTH PAGES
- Scan of the student’s passport photo page (color)
- Passport-sized photo (MUST follow these guidelines)
- Service-Learning Pre-Service Assessment (online)
- UHCS Health Report (send directly to UHCS)
- Northeastern Code of Student Conduct with N.U.in Program Supplement (review - no signature needed on these documents)
Updated links will be available before May 1, 2015.
STEP 2: Access the FIE System (after May 1)
Students taking courses through the Foundation for International Education must also complete paperwork through FIE's portal by May 15th. If students fail to meet this deadline, FIE will be unable to issue their CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies), which is required for the UK visa application.
- Student Agreement
- Photo upload: Follow the instructions to upload your passport-sized photo (also in your N.U.in System documents)
- Transcript: Upload a PDF of your most recent transcript. While this will not impact your acceptance into the program, it is a UK Visa and Immigration requirement that you submit your transcript to FIE. If you do not complete this, you will be unable to apply for your visa.
- Emergency Contact Information
- Global Experience Course: Service-Learning Survey*
- Housing Information
- Medical Information: Optional – if you are requesting disability accommodations, please complete this form.
- Passport: Upload your passport photo page (also in your N.U.in System documents) again.
- Student Profile
In order to comply with regulations regarding Service-Learning in London, N.U.in England participants are required to have a local police check. This letter should be from your local police precinct and detail that the participant does not have a criminal history record. Participants do not need to submit this letter to N.U.in staff in Boston, however they must have the letter upon arrival in England. For guidance from the UK government on the police check, please click here. More details on the police check >>