Endsleigh: International Student Travel Insurance
N.U.in England students are covered by Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited, which provides international student travel insurance. The cost of this coverage is included in the program fee, but please note that Endsleigh is not comprehensive medical insurance. Rather, it is travel insurance, which may cover some emergency and routine medical costs. We recommend that students and families read the policy documents linked below. Before departing for England, students should also should check with their current healthcare providers to see if they will provide coverage for medical expenses incurred abroad or consider purchasing an international health insurance plan. After consulting with their current insurance companies, participants can call the Endsleigh 24/7 Helpline at +44 (0) 845 271 4472 (provide your policy reference number when calling) to obtain answers to any more specific coverage questions. Further information can be found in our health insurance section.
Important items to pay close attention to:
- Endsleigh policies have a one-off deductible of £50 which is payable in the event of each and every claim.
- Students will be liable to pay the full visit fee if they fail to attend an appointment.
- All referrals to specialist medical practitioners must be made by a General Practitioner and after referral to Endsleigh.
- Endsleigh may cover personal accidents, emergency medical services, damage/loss of baggage, loss of travel documents prior to departure, etc. See the statement of insurance and policy for details. Most medical costs after the first one-off deductible are covered by the Endsleigh health insurance policy. Check the terms and conditions in the Endsleigh policy booklet or for further details contact Endsleigh.
Endsleigh Contact Numbers
- 24/7 Medical Helpline for medical care in the UK: +44 (0) 845 271 4472
- Medical Claims: +44 (0) 203 0609671
- General Claims: +44 (0) 870 241 3070
- General Claims outside the UK: +44 124 286 6616