College Compatibility in Greece
The N.U.in Greece Program's curriculum is tailored to meet the academic needs and requirements of students in the following colleges. Use the links below to view the 2015 curriculum and course descriptions. Courses are subject to change.
- Bouvé College of Health Sciences: Health Science, Nursing, & Physical Therapy majors ONLY
- College of Arts, Media, and Design (CAMD)
- College of Engineering (COE)
- College of Science (COS)
- College of Social Sciences and Humanities (CSSH)
- D'Amore-McKim School of Business: Business Administration majors & International Business majors on International Affairs tracks ONLY
- Undeclared students whose primary academic interest lies within COE, COS, CSSH, or those specified in Bouvé, CAMD, or the School of Business
N.U.in & Northeastern Curriculum
Courses are carefully selected and developed to align with the first semester Freshman curriculum taught at Northeastern. Here, find the typical Freshman courses in which students are enrolled at Northeastern during the fall semester. In addition to fulfilling Major requirements, N.U.in courses also count toward the NU Core, our institution-wide general education requirements for all students in all majors. Learn more about the NU Core philosophy>>
The N.U.in Greece curriculum is developed to integrate learning opportunities that focus on aspects of the society that participants are surrounded by while keeping them on track with their College and/or Major requirements. Students take courses with their N.U.in peers, other study abroad students from around the world, and Greek students attending ACT, allowing participants a wide variety of viewpoints and perspectives. All courses are taught in English, with the exception of the Introduction to Modern Greek course, into which most N.U.in participants are placed. Students who wish to participate in the N.U.in Greece Program are not required to have any previous Greek language knowledge.
Learn more about your Northeastern College or Program: