**Please review this page carefully as it will be updated before and during the semester to provide the most current information regarding flights and travel**
Required Travel Forms
Flight Information Form
To ensure the safety of all participants, both students traveling on the Group Flight and those traveling independently must provide N.U.in with the details of their itinerary, including any and all connecting flights. Students will receive an email prompting them to provide these flight details prior to departure.
N.U.in students intending to fly on the Group Flight must READ CAREFULLY and submit one of the Group Flight Reservation Forms: Flights from Boston or NY-JFK | Flights from NY-JFK or Los Angeles. We recommend printing off the form that corresponds with the flight for which you register, and retaining it for your records. Details regarding baggage restrictions, deviations, routing changes, stopovers, and other airline policies and regulations are included on the form. Reserve your seat on the Group Flight either ONLINE, or by faxing or emailing a paper copy to Advantage Travel. Students with specific questions about travel arrangements should contact Advantage Travel directly.
Group Flight Itinerary
- Group Flight from Boston Option 1
- Group Flight from Boston Option 2
- Group Flight from NY-JFK Option 1
- Group Flight from NY-JFK Option 2
- Group Flight from Los Angeles
International students who choose to fly to Thessaloniki separately from the Group Flight will receive a flight credit on their bill equal to the cost of one group flight airline ticket.
Travel & Arrival
Students on the Group Flight receive itineraries and instruction via email prior to departure, though we always recommend checking with the airline on the day of travel to stay abreast of any flight delays or changes in schedule. Once they have landed, students will be picked up by buses and transported to their residence hall at the address below:
On the last day of the Program, students on the Group Flight home will be shuttled from The Metropolitan Hotel to the airport and arrive 3 hours prior to the departure time, ensuring that all participants have ample time to check in. The group will then go through the security checkpoint together.Important Numbers
ACT General Information: +30 2310-398398
Metropolitan Hotel: +30 2310 824 221-8
Advantage Travel: (800)788-1980
International SOS: 215-942-8478
What to Bring & Preparation
- Passport and 2 photocopies of the picture page of your passport
- A copy of your travel itinerary, including the return flight
- Documentation of Student Visa ( if applicable)
- Please record the serial numbers of important items that you are bringing with you (i.e., camera, laptop, iPod, Kindle, etc). This will be useful in case any items are lost or stolen. We recommend leaving a copy of these numbers with family members.
- Be sure to call bank and credit card companies to notify them that accounts will be accessed from a different country during the time spent abroad. We recommend making a photocopy of all credit and ATM cards to leave with family members in case these cards are lost or stolen.
The N.U.in Program works with Advantage Travel to arrange flights for staff as well as the group flight option for students. Once forms have been filled out, and group flights are booked, participants who need to arrange any changes to their flights or itineraries should contact Advantage Travel directly.
313 East Willow Street, Suite 104
Syracuse, New York 13203
Phone: (315) 471-2222; (800) 788-1980
Fax: (315) 471-6264
Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
Closed: Weekends & Major Holidays