**Please review this page carefully as it will be updated before and during the semester to provide the most current information regarding flights and travel**
Required Travel Forms
Flight Information Form
To ensure the safety of all participants, both students traveling on the group flight and those traveling independently must provide N.U.in with the details of their itinerary, including any and all connecting flights. Students will receive an email prompting them to provide these flight details prior to departure.
N.U.in students intending to fly on the Group Flight must submit the Group Flight Reservation Form, either online, or by faxing or emailing a paper copy to Advantage Travel no later than May 29, 2013. Details regarding baggage restrictions, deviations, routing changes, stopovers, and other airline policies and regulations are included on the form. Students who have specific questions about travel arrangements should contact Advantage Travel directly.
Group Flight ItineraryInternational Students & Flight Credits
International students who choose to fly to Dublin separately from the Group Flight will receive a flight credit on their bill equal to the cost of one group flight airline ticket.
Travel & Arrival
Students on the Group Flight receive itineraries and instruction via email prior to departure, though we always recommend checking with the airline on the day of travel to stay abreast of any flight delays or changes in schedule. Once they have landed, students will be picked up by buses and transported to their residence hall at the address below:
9-13 Blackhall Place
On the last day of the Program, students on the Group Flight home will be shuttled from Blackhall Place to the airport, where participants will have ample time to check in. The group will then go through the security checkpoint together.Important Numbers
Advantage Travel: (800)788-1980
London: 0 (44) 20-8762-8008
What to Bring & Preparation
- Passport and 3 copies of your passport photo page
- 3 copies of your Irish student visa ( if applicable)
- Bank Statement to register with the Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB) ( if applicable)
- Visitor Letter – those on the group flight will receive their visitor letter at the airport prior to departure. Independent travelers will receive an email from The N.U.in Program one week prior to departure with their visitor letter attached. View a sample Visitor Letter.
- Endsleigh Documentation - All participants receive this documentation via email. Print out all documentation and pack it in your carry-on bag to pass through immigration.
- Please record the serial numbers of important items that you are bringing with you (i.e., camera, laptop, iPod, Kindle, etc). This will be useful in case any items are lost or stolen. We recommend leaving a copy of these numbers with family members.
- Be sure to call bank and credit card companies to notify them that accounts will be accessed from a different country during the time spent abroad. We recommend making a photocopy of all credit and ATM cards to leave with family members in case these cards are lost or stolen.
The N.U.in Program works with Advantage Travel to arrange flights for staff as well as the group flight option for students. Once forms have been filled out, and group flights are booked, participants who need to arrange any changes to their flights or itineraries should contact Advantage Travel directly.
313 East Willow Street, Suite 104
Syracuse, New York 13203
Phone: (315) 471-2222; (800) 788-1980
Fax: (315) 471-6264
Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
Closed: Weekends & Major Holidays