Presentations & Trainings
The Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution is available for presentations or trainings.
Staff members from OSCCR have presented and conducted training sessions for:
- Athletic Teams
- Residence Life Staff (RAs/RDs)
- Student Groups/Organizations
- Residence Hall Programs
Presentations offered by the Office of Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution:
- Academic Integrity - "Everyone's Responsibility"
- Disruptive Students in the Classroom
- Working in Conflict - Thomas Kilman Survey
- Off-Campus Student Responsibility
- Combating Cheating in your Class
- Ethics for Emerging Leaders - LEAD360 Program
- "Chalk Talk" - Athletes and Student Responsibility
- Hazing Overview
- NU as a Community — Code of Conduct Review
- Bystander Intervention
- and more!
If you would like the office to put together a program or training on a particular topic or specifically tailor it to your group, just ask!
Staff Members from the Office of Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution are happy to schedule a presentation for your department, class or team. Please contact us for more information.