A Note From The Director:
The Northeastern University’s Procurement Services Department is dedicated to providing the best possible, highest quality service to all of our constituents, both in Boston and remote campuses. We are committed to providing and managing for our customers the most effective and efficient procurement processes and procedures for the acquisition of quality goods and services in support of the University’s mission and goals.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Identifying suppliers for goods and services
- Assist in developing request for proposals
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Dealing with supplier problems disputes
- Developing supplier contracts for your campus
- General questions and training for myMarketplace, Banner Purchasing and the NU Card
- Information how to use NU’s approved travel agencies and hotel contracts
- Identifying minority/women and locally owned business enterprises to be considered as suppliers.
Please feel free to call 617-373-2135, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by 177 Huntington Ave 8th floor, to ask any procurement questions.
Director Procurement Services
Uniform Guidance Notice
Northeastern University has delayed implementation of the Uniform Guidance Procurement Standards until September 1, 2017, as provided by the waiver of the procurement rules stated in COFAR FAQ, Section 110-6, released November 26, 2014. This notice applies to Procurement only. In the interim, the OMB Circulars will apply to grants and cooperative agreements.