Procurement Services can help you to make informed purchasing decisions by:
- Providing information about products, services, costs and delivery options
- Recommending suppliers who can best meet your requirements
- Negotiating contracts and pricing agreements
- Informing you about available University-wide agreements
- Evaluating product performance
- Assisting you with budget preparation for major projects
- Communicating procurement policies and procedures
PO Terms & Conditions
Tax Exempt Form s
Independent Contractor Info
Performers & Events Info
NOTE: All real estate leases must be reviewed by University Counsel and Business Services prior to being executed by an authorized University official.
We are located at 360 Huntington Avenue, 480 RP. Call us at 617-373-2135 or fax to 617-373-8572.