Summer Open Buildings
The Summer Terms are open to a broader audience:
- Full-time Northeastern students in classes or on co-op.
- Full-time Northeastern students taking a part-time course load at Northeastern for the summer.
- Full-time Northeastern students with the summer “off” who are working full-time (on or off campus) and wish to live on campus.
- Non-Northeastern students who are taking 2 or more courses at Northeastern during the summer and who are listed under “Special Student” status.
Summer 2014 Information (For reference purposes only)
If you have a deposit in for Summer I 2014, we will be contacting you at the end of March with selection instructions. This process is separate from the Fall/Spring Lottery process and cannot be started until that process has been completed. If you are inquiring about Summer II housing, place a deposit before April 1st and we will reach out to you with selection information during Summer I. Summer rates are also subject to a $16 Residence Hall Activity Fee.
The following buildings are scheduled to be open for student use during the Summer of 2014.Economy Buildings Economy Single Economy Double Economy Triple
331/335 Huntington Ave Graduate and Law* Only $2,233
309-315 Huntington Ave Graduate Only $2,233 $1,778
106 St. Stephen Street Upperclass $2,233 $1,778
110 St. Stephen Street Upperclass $2,233 $1,778
116 St. Stephen Street Upperclass $2,233 $1,778
Levine Hall (122 SSS) Upperclass $2,233 $1,778
The Fairwoods (337) Upperclass $2,233 $1,778 $1,540
The Fairwoods (319) Upperclass $2,233 $1,778
Burstein Hall Upperclass $2,233 $1,778
Standard Buildings Standard Studio Single Standard Studio Double Standard Single Standard Double
331/335 Huntington Ave Graduate and Law* Only $3,050
309-315 Huntington Ave Graduate Only $3,050 $2,430
106 St. Stephen Street Upperclass $1,900 $2,058
110 St. Stephen Street Upperclass $1,900 $2,058
116 St. Stephen Street Upperclass $1,900 $2,058
Levine Hall (122 SSS) Upperclass $1,900 $2,058
The Fairwoods (337) Upperclass $1,900 $2,058
The Fairwoods (319) Upperclass $1,900
Burstein Hall Upperclass $1,900 $2,058
Enhanced Buildings Enhanced Single Enhanced Double Enhanced Studio Single
Davenport Commons B Upperclass $2,998 $2,690
Coventry Upperclass $2,998 $2,690 $3,130
West Village B Upperclass $2,998 $2,690
West Village F Upperclass $2,690
West Village G Upperclass $2,998 $2,690
West Village H Upperclass $2,998
Douglass Park Tentatively opened based on demand $2,998 $2,690
* Please e-mail email@example.com for Law Rates!
Air Conditioner Rental
Please come to Speare Commons with your Credit/Debit Card and NUID to rent an air conditioning unit. A/Cs can be rented in any non-enhanced building where central A/C is not already provided.
A/C rates for this Summer 2014 are as follows:
A/C Cost: 1 Summer Term 2014: $245 Entire Summer Term 2014: $325
There is no consolidation housing offered between the end of Summer II 2014 (August 19th) and September 1st. If you are moving off campus at the end of Summer II, you must make the appropriate arrangements and secure your own space at the start of August 1 (where you will qualify for proration) or by the final date of Summer housing on August 19th. There are no exceptions as our move-in cycle begins promptly after Summer II.
Summer Selection Process:
Here is a link to the Summer Selection Lottery Schedule
Summer I availability will be posted on-line after 1pm on Wednesday, April 2, 2014.
- Students who currently live in apartments that are open for SUI will be automatically placed in the same assignment to reduce the number of moves you have to make.
- Students who are re-assigned to their same space can pull-in roommates into available beds within their apartment from Monday 3/31 @12p to Wednesday 4/2 @12p.
- Students who are selecting on-line can select as groups of 2 or more on Thursday starting at 12p
- Students who are selecting on-line can select as individuals (general selection) on Friday starting at 12p
- Additional Notes for Summer I: There are no age restrictions on WVH during the summer terms. Students of any age can live in WVH.