Global Visions (D'Amore-McKim School of Business)
If you are interested in a career in the field of business, the Gloval Visions (D'Amore-McKim School of Business) LLCs are the place for you! We have three amazing opportunities where you can gain access to faculty, student co-op panels, and extensive programming targeted to business-minded students! Take a look at our business tracks and pick the path that suits you best:
Corporate Explorers: If you know business is in your future, but are unsure of your exact path, corporate explorers might be the LLC for you. Students will gain the opportunity to learn about career options in the field of business prior to committing to their concentration. Programming in this community focuses on self‐ discovery ,co-op and concentration panels, faculty dinner series, and events with University Career Services. Join Corporate Explorers and find your niche in the business world!
- International Business : To be a leader in the international business field, one needs business savvy and cultural competency—the two focuses of this community. Students will learn about international business trends, the effect of global markets, and the etiquette needed to conduct business abroad. Students will work closely with faculty in CBA, and will have a close connection with the International Student and Scholar Institute (ISSI). This dynamic program will strengthen students’ academic experience and develop their global citizenship.
- Women in Business : If you are looking to connect with enterprising women that share your interest in business, the Women in Business track for you. In this co-ed community, you will have the opportunity to help plan and organize a varity of interesting events and activities for women such as: Managing Office Politics, networking events with top level executives, a student led co-op panel as well as a self-defence demonstration. This community also coordinates site visits to Boston-area businesses and attends conferences hosted by other local institutions, such as Harvard University. You will also be welcome to participate in the Women in Business Club and the Smart Woman Securities organization that focuses on investment education for undergraduates.
Community Events Include:
- Faculty Dinner Series
- “5 under 25” event with young alumni
- What’s Your Concentration Panel
- Dress to Impress Workshop
- Monopoly Strategy & the Business World
- Trips to the Financial District
- International Business Etiquette Dinner