New Service-Learning Coures = More Leadership Opportunties for Students!
We are currently seeking Service-Learning Teaching Assistant applications for the following courses:
- Interdisciplinary Advanced Writing in the Disciplines (MWR 4:35-5:40pm) – candidates should have taken any AWD course
- Math Co-op & Experiential Learning Reflection Seminar (T 11:45-1:25pm) – candidates must have strong statistical analysis skills
- Advanced Writing in the Technical Professions (MWR 9:15-10:20am) – candidates should have taken any AWD course
- Project Management Capstone (MT 5:30-8:00pm)
Join our team! To view the full job description and to apply, click here.
Don't wait! Sign up now for a service-learning course this fall. Click here to see a list of fall 2014 courses that offer service-learning experiences.
NEW courses just announced:
- ENGW 3315 Interdisciplinary Advanced Writing in the Disciplines (MWR 4:35-5:40pm; CRN 16768)
- EECE 2750 Enabling Engineering (WF 11:45am-1:25pm; CRN 17403)