Pat Capps Covey College of Allied Health Professions
Department of Occupational Therapy Department of Occupational Therapy
GRE Score Requirement Changes:
290 Combined Verbal & Quantitative Score Accepted
Questions? For additional information or application packets call (251) 445-9222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Two categories of students are considered for admission:
CATEGORY I APPLICANTS - REGULAR GRADUATES
- must hold bachelor's degree in any field from an accredited college or university, and complete the prerequisites for regular graduate admission.
CATEGORY II APPLICANTS - ADVANCED UNDERGRADUATES
- must have completed 96 semester (144 quarter) hours of prerequisite and elective work.
*The academic program for students in both categories is identical in its entirety.
- Completed application packet
- Official transcripts from each college attended (current USA students are not required to send a USA transcript)
- Official GRE scores to the Office of Admissions (institution code: 1880)
- A non-refundable processing fee of $75
- Documentation of OT Observation
- If offered a seat in the class you must submit a $200 matriculation fee to hold your seat in the class. The fee is nonrefundable; however, it is applied to your first semester's tuition when you begin the program.
- If you choose not to pay the matriculation fee, or if you were not offered a seat in the class but meet the minimum qualifications, you will be placed on the alternate list.
- You must make a minimum grade of "C" in all remaining prerequisite courses, maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA and a pre-requisite 3.0 GPA in order to keep your seat in the class.
- If all 3 of these requirements are not met, admission will be rescinded. The nonrefundable matriculation fee will not be refunded. If accepted, completion of a health form and physical to include required immunizations, and a clear background check and drug screen.