Interdisciplinary programs are designed to combine several disciplines in their curriculum. Several interdisciplinary programs are offered by the College.
1. a minor in African-American Studies,
2. Composite Science Minor (24 hrs.)
Choose three laboratory science sequences:
a. BLY 101/BLY 102L and BLY 102/BLY 102L
or BLY 121/BLY 121L and BLY 122/BLY 122L
b. CH 131/CH 131L and CH 132/CH 132L
c. GEO 101/GEO 101L and GEO 102/GEO 102L
d. GY 111/GY111L and GY 112/GY 112L
e. PH 114/PH 114L and PH 115/PH 115L
or PH 201/PH 201L and PH 202/PH 202L
Students cannot choose a laboratory sequence in their major.
Geology majors are required to take a Physics laboratory sequence.
3. a minor in Gender Studies,
4. an undergraduate and graduate certificate in Gerontology,
5. a major in International Studies,
6. a double major in International Studies and International Business,
7. a double major in International Studies and Foreign Languages and Literatures,
8. a minor in International Studies,
9. a minor in Museum Studies.
10. a minor in Related Sciences. A student must take a minimum of 20 semester hours by taking CH 131/CH 131L, CH 132/CH 132L, CH 201/CH 201L and any two courses (a lecture and its laboratory component count as once course) from the following.
CH 202/CH 202L
CH 265/CH 265L
CH 414/CH 414L
GY 111/GY 111L
GY 112/GY 112L
The requirements for each of these programs are listed as follows.