Legal Nurse Consulting
A new value to your nursing career
Use the knowledge and experience of your nursing career to explore a new, rewarding career consulting as a legal nurse.
Legal Nurse Consultants, commonly referred to as LNCs, are highly paid for their valuable combination as a legal professional and medical knowledge gained through many years as a registered nurse. The extensive experience of a registered nurse is essential for insurance companies in evaluating claims as well as for attorneys preparing for medical malpractice and other legal suits.
LNCs are frequently contracted to:
- Conduct medical/legal research
- Aid in selection or serve as medical expert witnesses
LNCs are frequently contracted by:
- Medical insurance companies
- Plaintiff or defense attorneys
- Attorney General offices
- In-house counsel
- Risk Management departments