text only

University of South Alabama University of South Alabama Home   Index   Search   Directories   Faq

Counseling and Testing Services

About Us
Outreach Educational Programs
Virtual Brochures
Substance Abuse Program
Mental Health Emergencies
Group Counseling
Testing Services
Contact Us
Message to Faculty
Video Introduction
ULifeline-online mental health self-evaluator
Counseling and Testing Services Home
Student Affairs Home
USA Home

How Can I Tell If I Have A Problem?

Drug or alcohol problems can affect everyone regardless of age, sex, race, marital status, income level, or lifestyle.  You may have a serious problem with drugs or alcohol if:

Source:  National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information

For assistance, contact the USA Substance Abuse Program at
(251) 460-7980.

Back to Substance Abuse Program
University of South Alabama   Contact Us
Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.