The mission of the Department is to provide the highest quality of undergraduate and graduate chemical engineering education. The program educational objectives of the Department are to produce graduates who:
1. Can work in an environment that requires problem solving skills, often utilizing a team based approach.
2. Can apply technical knowledge that is fundamental to the practice of chemical engineering, using techniques, skills and modern engineering tools as appropriate.
3. Can function especially well as chemical engineers in chemical and process industries.
4. Demonstrate proficiency in written, graphical, and oral communications.
5. Have continued the development of their knowledge and skills after graduation.
6. Appreciate professional, business and ethical responsibilities.
Open the original version of this page.