University of South Alabama  University of South Alabama USA Home   Web Index   Search   Directories   FAQ    

Tax Accounting    

Division of Finance
and Administration
Our Goals    
Education Tax Credits   
Honoraria Payments to Foreign Visitors   
Sales Tax   
Charitable Contributions to the University   
Employee or Independent Contractor?   
Unrelated Business Income Tax   
Tax Accounting Home   
Finance and Administration Home   
USA Home   

Charitable Contributions to the University   
A donation to the University is tax-deductible as a charitable contribution to the extent allowed by law because the University is an educational institution, a political subdivision of the State of Alabama, and exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.   
Any department that receives a donation should immediately notify the Office of Development to ensure that the donor receives proper and timely acknowledgment of the donation for income tax purposes.   

University of South Alabama   Contact Us
Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.