University of South Alabama  University of South Alabama USA Home   Web Index   Search   Directories   FAQ    

Tax Accounting    

Division of Finance
and Administration
Our Goals    
Education Tax Credits   
Honoraria Payments to Foreign Visitors   
Sales Tax   
Charitable Contributions to the University   
Employee or Independent Contractor?   
Unrelated Business Income Tax   
Tax Accounting Home   
Finance and Administration Home   
USA Home   

Employee or Independent Contractor?   
Every time the University wants an individual who is not currently an employee to perform some work for it a decision must be made as to whether the legal relationship created is an employment relationship or an independent contractor relationship. In order to gather the information necessary to make this decision, the University has developed a form entitled "Authorization To Provide Services." This APS form (PDF) must be completed prior to the time a non-employee is engaged to perform work for the University.   

Official reports and documents for the University of South Alabama faculty and staff are available in Adobe .PDF format. If you already have the Adobe Acrobat Reader you're all set to download. If not, you can download the FREE Acrobat Reader by clicking the graphic below:    
Get Acrobat Reader
University of South Alabama   Contact Us
Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.