The University of South Alabama has one of the most comprehensive scholarship programs in Alabama and offers excellent opportunities to students at all levels. A majority of USA students use a combination of scholarships, grants and loans to fund their education.Please click the box to learn about your scholarship options.Scholarship Opportunities
• Federally-Insured Student Loans
- Available to everyone, regardless of financial status.
- Have good interest rates.
- Long-term repayment schedules.
- Low monthly payments that begin only after graduation.
- Using current interest rates, a student may borrow full tuition and fees for up to four years ($24,000 at USA).
Monthly payments will be about $200 for 20 years.
- Click here for details on how to apply.
• Private loans
- Secured by a student or parent through a private lender, such as a bank or credit union.
- Contact private lenders directly for these loans.
• USA Credit Union
- Provides a tuition repayment plan for eligible members.
- Click here for information on how to apply.
• Provides opportunities for students to work on campus.• Click here for details on the program and how to apply.
Open the original version of this page.