Clinical Nurse Leader
The Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL) is a new role in nursing, the first new role in 35 years! The CNL tract prepares professional nurses as advanced generalists who are experts at the point of care.
The Clinical Nurse Leader has multiple roles in healthcare including:
• Clinical Practice
• Outcomes Manager
• Patient Advocate
• Information Manager
• Systems Analyst/Risk Anticipator
• Team Leader
Clinical Nurse Leader Curriculum
• Post BSN Track (MSN)
• RN to MSN (for associate & diploma RN’s)
• Clinical Nurse Leader Curriculum for RN to MSN (for Associate/Diploma RN’s with a degree in a non-nursing discipline)
• Fall admission schedule of study
• Spring admission schedule of study
• Summer admission schedule of study
• Post Graduate Certification Tracks
For Additional Information
Please feel free to e-mail for more information about this program: Dr. Jame Harris: firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA College of Nursing - HAHN 3086
5721 USA Drive N.
Mobile AL 36688-0002
FAX: (251) 445-9416
The BSN, MSN, and DNP programs at the University of South Alabama College of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education,
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
USA offers nurse educator classes to those students wishing to pursue a career in academia. These courses are a subspecialization that can be added onto your current degree plan. Please click this link to learn more:
Open the original version of this page.