The mission of the College of Nursing is to provide quality innovative, education programs to a diverse student body, to participate in research and scholarly activities, and to provide service to the University, the profession, and the public. The College accomplishes this by providing a caring, engaging environment for the empowerment of student learning potential, the professional development of faculty, and the promotion of the nursing profession.
1. Cultivate a caring and engaging environment to facilitate teaching, learning, scholarship, and service.
2. Deliver innovative quality nursing programs that meet the needs of a diverse student body and other communities of interest.
3. Promote the discovery, communication, and preservation of knowledge through scholarly activities and leadership.
4. Provide service to the University, the profession, and the public.
5. Develop community partnerships to promote nursing and the enhancement of the health care delivery system.
For Additional Information
For additional information and transcript evaluation write to:
Office of Student Services
USA College of Nursing - HAHN 3082
5721 USA Drive N.
Mobile AL 36688-0002
FAX: (251) 445-9416
The entry level baccalaureate program is approved by the Alabama Board of Nursing.
P.O. Box 303900
Montgomery, AL 36130-3900
The BSN, MSN, and DNP programs at the University of South Alabama College of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education,
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036
Open the original version of this page.