text only

University of South Alabama University of South Alabama Home    
Index   Search   Directories   Faq

USA PAWS Information

What is PAWS!
What You Need to Know NOW 
A New Student Number
Earlier Registration
Registration Holds
Campus E-Mail Account
Registration App't Times
Readmission Changes
Residency Changes
Changes of Major/Minor
Financial Aid Refunds
Registration Error Messages
Student Degree Audit
Financial Aid
USA Home

Financial Aid Refunds: Please refer to the calendar below of Important Dates for Students to Remember.

Readmission Changes: Students who need to readmit should go to http://www.southalabama.edu/registrar/readmission.htm or contact the Office of the Registrar at (251) 460-6215 for more information.

Residency/Changes: Students who need to change their residency will do so in the Office of the Registrar. For additional information, click here . International students should continue to see International Services .

Changes of Major/Minor: All major/minor changes will be processed in the Office of the Registrar. For additional information, go to
http://www.southalabama.edu/registrar/records.htm .

Campus E-Mail Account. All active USA students have been assigned a free campus e-mail account. This e-mail account will be where Official University correspondence will be sent. You will be notified when information such as grades, tuition and fee bills, financial aid awards, registration appointment times, etc. will be accessible on PAWS. When and how you will get this e-mail account are provided at http://jagmail.usouthal.edu .

Registration Time Tickets . You can get your registration time-ticket on PAWS! Here's how:

Registration Holds: PAWS will allow students to view their registration holds. If you owe a fine that holds your registration, you will be able to pay that fine on PAWS by credit card via a secure connection over the web and your hold will be cleared.

If you have an Advising Hold that restricts your ability to register for classes, follow the instructions in the 'Reason' field or go to your college advisor or Dean's Office to clear the hold.

A New Student Number: Your student number has changed and will now be called your “JAG Number”. It will be your current student number with an upper case “J” and two zeros (00) added in front. For example, if your six-digit student number is 123456 then your JAG Number is J00123456.

New Freshman and New transfer students receive their student number in their acceptance letter into the University. If you have lost your Admission Ticket, please contact the Office of Admissions to receive a duplicate.

Earlier Registration: Listed below are important Registration dates for you to remember. Drop and Add is accessible over the web via PAWS for students.

Should you have any questions, please contact your advisor. Questions can also be directed to PAWS Help at pawshelp@usouthal.edu .
Check this site for more information on registration dates and times in the coming weeks.

Get started!
Click on the PAWS symbol and put your prints on PAWS!
Click here to start PAWS!
University of South Alabama   Contact Us
Assistive Options

Top of page

Assistive Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a Usablenet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.