University of South Alabama University of South Alabama Home Index Search Directories Faq
Department of Campus Recreation - SouthFit
Group Exercise Class Schedule
University of South Alabama Contact Us
Spring 2013 SouthFit Class Schedule
Our certified group fitness instructors provide classes to improve your cardio, strength, flexibility, and mind. Join the camaraderie as our instructors motivate and encourage you. Click here for a printable schedule.
All group fitness classes include modifications for various fitness levels; however, please read our class descriptions that detail the level of choreography and impact you should expect.
All-Access Classes have no fee and are no additional charge. These are open to currently enrolled students and all members of the Student Recreation Center.
Small Group Training classes have a fee. These are TRX Suspension Trainer classes and Kickboxing. Click here for info
- Students and members may bring a guest age 17+ for $10 per visit. The guest fee includes access to the entire facility, not just All-Access classes.
- Dependents age 10+ may attend Friday 5:30 p.m., Saturday 9:15 & 10:15 a.m., and Sunday 4:30 & 5:30 p.m. classes. Click here for more information.
- Please check our online schedule each day for class changes and/or cancellations.
- For FAQ’s about our classes, click here.
- Water aerobics: The pools close in the event of thunder or lightening. Click here for the Aquatic department's severe weather policy. If weather is questionable, call 30 minutes before class (460-6065) to confirm if the pools are open or closed.
- Our kickboxing bags are only available during supervised times. Patrons may access the equipment according to the following schedule. Click here for our kickboxing policies.