text only

University of South Alabama University of South Alabama USA Home   USA Index   USA Search   USA Directories   USA Faq

Title IX

Title IX Home
Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence Policy
Complaint/Grievance Procedures
Where to Go for Help
Student Affairs Home
USA Home

Complaint/Grievance Procedures

The procedures to be followed for complaints against Students, Faculty and Staff, Administrators, Coaches, and Residents/House Staff may be found at the listed sources:

Non College of Medicine
See Student Code of Conduct

College of Medicine
See COM Student Handbook

See Faculty Handbook

Staff, Administrators, Coaches, and Residents Physicians
See Staff Employee Handbook

Please contact USA Police Department

University of South Alabama   Contact Us
Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.