The Baldwin County campus of USA is located in downtown Fairhope, Alabama on the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay. Baldwin County is one of the fastest growing and most diverse counties in the state.
The Administration Building is located at 10 North Summit Street and includes a well equipped computer lab. The St. James Classroom Complex is on the corner of Summit and St. James Streets. The tree-lined campus has outdoor areas and a student lounge where students can gather informally to relax or study. The Nursing Complex is located at 161 North Section Street, adjacent to the Fairhope Civic Center.
All classrooms on the USABC campus offer Internet access and audio-visual equipment. The Performance Center is used for academic lectures and classes, the community film series and other community events.
USABC is located within walking distance of downtown Fairhope and the public areas of Mobile Bay. Students have convenient access to wonderful restaurants, interesting shops and flower-filled public parks.
Visit the City of Fairhope's Website
• Take Exit 35A US-98 to Daphne/ Fairhope
• Travel on US-98 East approx 7.5 mi
• Look for sign indicating that Scenic Baldwin County 98 is to the right:
• This sign will be immediately followed by another that reads:
• Immediately bear Right onto Eastern Shore Parkway/Alt US 98/ Scenic 98
This turn will be at the "Welcome to Fairhope" sign as shown:
• Travel Southwest approx 2 mi (Road also referred to as Veterans Drive and/or N Section Street)
• At the 3rd stoplight, turn right at Magnolia Avenue
• Travel West two blocks on Magnolia Avenue
• Turn left at N Summit St.
• The USABC Administration Building is immediately to your left
City of Fairhope
Open the original version of this page.