text only
USA Homepage

University of South Alabama

Page Content   Main Links

Home   A-Z Index   Directories   FAQ

Veterans Affairs

Home >> Veterans Affairs

All veterans, veterans’ dependents, and active duty personnel may utilize services provided by the Office of Veterans Affairs located in the Meisler Hall, Suite 2300. The University of South Alabama is approved for the education of veterans, service members, and dependents of veterans eligible for benefits under the programs of the Veterans Administration.

New veteran students should report to the Office of Veterans Affairs at the time of application to the university. All veterans need to report after registration for each new term. Since benefit allowances and V.A. policies and procedures are subject to change, veteran students should maintain regular contact with the Office of Veterans Affairs at (251) 460-6230.

Information regarding VA benefits, including eligibility, payment information, remaining entitlement, or the address of the nearest regional office is available through the VA at (888) GIBILL1, (888) 442-4551.

For information concerning "Transfer Credit from Military Service School", see  "Enrollment Services" Section of the USA Bulletin.

Meisler Hall
Give to USA
University of South Alabama - Mobile, Alabama 36688-0002 (251) 460-6101
For questions or comments Contact Us
Date last changed: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:13 AM
Copyright © 2013 University of South Alabama

Main Links

campuscalendar   facultystaff   finanicalaid   healthcare   library   scholarships   research   findausadoctor   makeagift
Text Only Options

Top of page

Text Only Options

Open the original version of this page.

Usablenet Assistive is a UsableNet product. Usablenet Assistive Main Page.