Tara Rose, Director
The mission of the Office of University Assessment is to provide university-wide support for assessment of student learning, planning, and continuous improvement activities at the course, program, and institutional levels, and to develop and sustain across the university community a culture of assessment.
- provides logistical support for university-wide assessment, including general education
- provides workshops and consultation services to educational units, individuals, and academic support units
- promotes the use of assessment instruments and methods that are embedded within students’ normal learning experiences
- compiles, analyzes, and presents assessment data to the university community
- promotes the use of existing and emergent technologies