- /provost/provost-office-resource-entire-campus The Provost's office at the University of Kentucky is truly an office for the entire campus. Read more...
- http://dib.uky.edu/provost/stories/service From training service dogs, to painting fences, to dancing all night, giving back to the community is a UK tradition that students, faculty and staff are passionate about. UK's Center for Community Outreach offers an array of such service opportunities. Read more...
- http://dib.uky.edu/provost/stories/momentum It’s defined as “force” or “speed of movement.” But momentum is also a feeling. It’s progress that seems inevitable. Unstoppable. It’s a sense of something powerful that is so strong that you can see it … feel it … touch it. Read more...
- http://dib.uky.edu/provost/stories/markey The University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Center recently earned a prestigious National Cancer Institute designation, making it the 68th NCI-designated cancer center in the country and the only one in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Read more...
- /provost/stories/global UK's international footprint is growing, with more international students coming to UK, more UK students going abroad and an expanding impact on the international community through partnerships and research. Read more...
- http://dib.uky.edu/provost/stories/extension For more than 100 years county agents have been providing outstanding service to farmers, families and youth throughout Kentucky. The Cooperative Extension Service is UK's most comprehensive outreach and engagement program. Read more...
Meet Provost Christine Riordan
Dr. Christine M. Riordan became provost of the University of Kentucky in July 2013. In this role, she oversees all of the academic operations of the University of Kentucky, which has more than 29,000 students, 19,000 full and part-time employees and a budget of $2.7 billion.View details
Investing in Our Students
In August, UK dedicated two new residence halls which combine to form an academic village for students. Several more are under construction and are some of the most advanced living and learning spaces in the country.View details
see tomorrow. The University of Kentucky Strategic Plan
The process is underway to form this plan for 2014-2020: see tomorrow: A Strategic Plan for the University of Kentucky will help guide our actions, and how we measure our progress, in maintaining and enhancing our momentum.View details
Financial Model Implementation
UK is implementing a new financial budget model, one that reflects and strengthens our shared values and priorities.View details
There's Nothing in Your Way if You Can See It
With more than 200 academic programs spread across 16 colleges and professional schools, more than 500 student organizations and clubs excited for new members and 22 varsity sports programs to follow throughout the year, there is something for everyone at UK.View details
Research Makes the Future Possible
At the University of Kentucky, our research mission is inseparable from our mission to educate. As we prepare a new generation of scientists, engineers and experts in all fields of human endeavor, research is where their acquired knowledge goes from the abstract to the concrete, from theory into practice.View details
Just Google Him
To many people, Matt Cutts, Arts and Sciences and Engineering, '95, is simply known as No. 71. But in the high-tech world of Silicon Valley, that means he is much more than just a number.View details
Great Faculty Impact Student Success
Provost rewards faculty and graduate teaching assistants who demonstrate special dedication and performance in our classrooms and labs.View details
Students Have Millions of Reasons to Dance
Whether participating as a dancer, volunteer, committee member or even just a supporter, UK's DanceBlue event is something no one ever forgets.View details