The University of Kentucky is a public, land grant university dedicated to improving people's lives through excellence in education, research and creative work, service and health care. As Kentucky's flagship institution, the University plays a critical leadership role by promoting diversity, inclusion, economic development and human well-being.
The University strives to recruit and select the best qualified candidates to support the University’s vision and mission. This commitment provides for equal opportunity in recruitment, appointment, promotion, payment, training, and other personnel practices without regard to race, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, color, creed religion, age, political belief or national origin.
For more information, contact:
Office of the Provost
105 Main Building
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0032
- Dean, College of Dentistry
- Dean, College of Design
- Dean, College of Health Sciences
- Dean, College of Medicine
- Dean, College of Public Health
- Dr. Nancy Cox, Dean of the College of Agriculture, Food, and Environment
- Dr. Janie Heath, Dean of the College of Nursing