Dean, College of Health Sciences
Three candidates for the position of Dean of the College of Health Sciences were on campus for interviews on the following dates: August 18 and 19; August 28 and 29; and September 8 and 9.
A survey is available for members of the community to provide feedback on the candidates for the Dean of the College of Health Sciences. Click here to access the survey.
An open forum for Dr. Harold Jones from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, will take place on Monday, September 8, 2014 from 4-5 p.m. in 216 Charles T. Wethington Building.
An open forum for Dr. Scott Lephart from the University of Pittsburg, will take place on Thursday, August 28, 2014 from 4-5 p.m. in 219 Charles T. Wethington Building.
An open forum for Dr. Jennifer Windsor from the University of Minnesota, took place on Monday, August 18, 2014 from 4 – 5 p.m. in 216 Charles T. Wethington Building.
An online survey will be created for the community to provide comments and opinion on the qualities of the candidates. The link to the survey will also be available on this page in September.
- Carl Mattacola, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, co-chair
- Sharon Turner, College of Dentistry, co-chair
- Geza Bruckner, Department of Clinical Sciences
- Julia Costich, Department of Health Services Management
- Esther DuPont-Versteegden, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Jane Kleinert, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Denise McCarthy, College of Health Sciences
- Charlotte Peterson, College of Health Sciences
- Brad Schwartz, Department of Clinical Science
We value your input. If you have any questions or wish to provide feedback about this search, please contact Kris Hobson at email@example.com.