Mobile devices and Office 365
Office 365 email settings for mobile devices
- This page gives instructions on how to find the settings to setup your mobile device. Since each mobile device is setup differently, please contact your service provider (A&TT, etc) for additonal help.
- Mobile devices can be mobile phones or tablets.
- Live@edu email is now Office 365
- You access your email at www.uky.edu/office365
Step 1: Office 365 > Log into www.uky.edu/office365
Step 2: To find your settings, Click on “Options” (right hand area) > then click “see all options” (see image A)
Step 3: Click on “Settings for POP, IMAP, and SMTP access…” (see image B)
Step 4: Record the IMAP Settings for your account. Keep in mind that the settings below are given as an example. Your account settings will be different. (see Image C)
Step 5: Depending on your device, your settings maybe different
Note: Mobile devices differ depending on your device and OS Version.
- Account type: IMAP Encryption method
- Incoming server = choose "STARTTLS (accept all certificates)
- Outgoing server > choose "STARTTLS (accept all certificates)
iPhone (iOS devices):
- Account type: Exchange
- Encryption method: Use SSL