JMP Genomics 6.0
JMP Genomics 6.0
- The JMP Genomics downloaded from UK download server includes SAS 9.3 M1
- Users cannot load both SAS 9.3 M2 and JMP Genomics on one machine. You will receive an error message
- Users will need to uninstall JMP prior to the JMP Genomics installation. Once Genomics is installed
- Reinstall JMP modifying the path to c:\program files\SASHome\JMP\10
- Making sure to use the JMP License file for JMP Genomics; this will allow the Genomics tools to be combined with the standard JMP.
Step 1: Log into the UK Download server at the following URL: https://download.uky.edu/ . This requires Link Blue UserID and password.
Step 2: Search for the "Genomics"
Step 3: Click on "Click Here" after Users must register annually to obtain the license information to be prompted to take a short survey. You only need to take the survey once. You will be send an email with full install instructions and licensing information
Step 4: : Click on the JMP Genomics for your format. Save the file to your desktop.
Step 5: The files are in a compressed file format. You will need to download and install 7zip from http://www.7-zip.org/ to extract the compressed files.
Step 6: Right click on the JMPGenomics.zip and choose "7-zip" and Extract to "JMPGenomics\". This will extract JMPGenomics files to the folder called JMPGenomics.
Step 7: Click on the JMPGenomics folder > click on setup.exe (don't forget that you will need to un-install any other versions of SAS
Step 8: Select the Language and “click OK
Step 9: Click "Install SAS software" under "End User Tasks"
Step 10: Click "Next on the “Specify SAS Home” box.
Step 11: Click "Install SAS Foundation and Related Software" from "Select Deployment Type"
Step 12: Click to add "SAS Power and Sample Size" and click "next"
Step 13: Click "Next" after choosing which Mode at the "Select SAS Foundation Products"
Step 14: Click "Next" after choosing which Mode at the "Select SAS Enterprise Guide Mode"
Step 15: Click "Next" at the "Select SAS Foundation Products"
Step 16: Click "Next" after browsing to the SAS Installation Data File”
Step 17: Click "Next" after browsing to the JMP Installation Data File”
Step 18: Click "Next" after selecting the language support
Step 19: Click "Next" at the “Select Regional Settings”
Pleae note: Reboots may happen between Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the installation