Page Content Main Links Utility Links Local Links Search Footer Links
- Application form filled out completely and signed to certify that information is complete and accurate and that the records are correct and official
- Supplementary Application form (if required)
- Essay/Statement of Intent (and résumé, if required)
- $60 application fee, regardless of residency. This fee is non-waivable, non-refundable. Make check payment to: University of Massachusetts Dartmouth if using mail-in application, or pay by credit card (MasterCard or Visa) if applying online.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary study signed and sealed in official envelopes
- Letters of recommendation (usually three) using our form and in sealed envelopes signed by the recommendations' authors. The MBA and Chemistry programs require two recommendations.
- Official test scores to be sent by the testing company (preferably in advance of mailing in your application) if required for the program. The UMD Institutional code is 3786.
Other required materials for your specific program.
- International Applicants:
- official TOEFL test scores to be sent by the testing company;
- affidavit of support and accompanying documents