Personal Information *
First (Given) Name:
Second (Family) Name:
Date of Birth:
1. Please indicate your intended status as a graduate student: *
2. Indicate your program interest: *
Chemistry MS Only.
Joint UMass Dartmouth/Lowell PhD Program.
Cooperative UMass Amherst PhD Program as goal after completing your MS here.
3. Are you a Bachelor's/Master's program applicant? *
NOTE: The Bachelor's/Master's option permits the student to count some credits towards both the Bachelor's degree and the Master's degree. Both degrees are therefore earned with slightly fewer total credits than if the two degrees were pursued separately. This option is available only to current UMass Dartmouth undergraduates (in some cases in their junior year, but in all cases prior to their final semester) in good standing and with departmental approval. Even for students enrolled in the Bachelor's/Master's option, the Bachelor's degree must be officially conferred before the student is considered to be a graduate student. Students are ineligible for graduate assistantships until they have officially earned their Bachelor's degree.
4. Please indicate your areas of interest: *
5. Summarize information from your transcript about your chemistry and related courses:
You may list up to 4 chemistry electives, if you wish.
6. Describe your Grade Point Average (GPA or equilivant):
You may describe your GPA for up to 3 colleges.
7. Have you applied for graduate admission at UMass Dartmouth or Southeastern Massachusetts University before? *
8. Have you registered at UMass Dartmouth or SMU before? *
9. Indicate when you took or plan to take the examinations required for your program (if any): *
Check the box next to the exam, and give the appropriate date in 'month/year' format. If no exam is required, check "Not Applicable."
Read the Graduate Catalogue carefully to learn the test requirements of the program for which you are applying.
We will evaluate your application only after all official test scores or other required materials arrive. If you are an international student, check our TOEFL requirements carefully.
GRE General, on
GRE Subject, on
10. Graduate teaching or research assistantship; financial aid (choose one): *
I do not wish to apply for a graduate teaching or research assistantship.
I wish to apply for a graduate teaching assistantship.
I wish to apply for a graduate research assistantship.
I wish to apply for a graduate teaching or research assistantship.
11. If you have any specific information that would help us understand your application better, feel free to use the following comment box: