Online Graduate Application
Please read these important instructions, which will help you complete the online application process.
If you have already completed a paper application, please do not submit an electronic one. Your application is being processed.
You will not be able to submit your application without credit card payment of the non-refundable application fee at the time of submission. We currently accept Visa and MasterCard. The online application and payment will need to be completed in one sitting. The process should take approximately 10 minutes.
If you do not have a credit card, please use a paper application to apply to the university. To download a paper application, please see the instructions on downloading an application and requesting an application in the mail. We cannot accept fee waivers electronically. Application fee waivers are not available for graduate or international applicants.
To start the application process:
- Fill in the supplemental online form by clicking the link of your program below.
- Verify the information you filled in and submit when ready.
- Proceed with the online Graduate Application and submit.
Note: If you are applying for a post-baccalaureate or post-master's certificate, choose ' Certificate Programs (all)' from the list below.
MARYLAND and MINNESOTA RESIDENTS: UMass Dartmouth does not presently consider applications for online degree or certificate programs from applicants who reside in Maryland or Minnesota because of recent legislation in these states. If you are a Maryland or Minnesota resident, we welcome your application to a face-to-face program only.
- Art Education (MAE)
- Biology/Marine Biology (MS)
- Biomedical Engineering & Biotechnology (MS, PhD)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Chemistry (MS,PhD)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (MS)
- Computer Engineering (MS)
- Computer Science (MS)
- Educational Leadership & Policy Studies (EdD, PhD)
- Electrical Engineering (MS)
- Electrical/Computer Engineering (PhD)
- Engineering & Applied Science (PhD)
- Fine Arts — Artisanry, Fine Arts, Visual Design (MFA)
- Marine Science & Technology (MS, PSM & PhD)
- Mathematics Education (PhD)
- Mechanical Engineering (MS)
- Nursing (MS, PhD, DNP)
- Physics (MS)
- Portuguese Studies (MA, PhD)
- Professional Writing (MA)
- Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis option (MA)
- Psychology, Clinical option (MA)
- Psychology, Research option (MA)
- Public Policy (MPP)
- Teaching (MAT)
- Certificate Programs (all)