UKIT Service Desk
UKIT Service Desk provides a single point of contact for the technological needs of students, faculty, staff and alumni. UKIT Service Desk supports the overall strategic goals of UKIT by assisting with the knowledge and tools for success with any information technology at the University Of Kentucky. This site contains many self-help topics or you may contact the UKIT Service Desk for additional assistance.http://www.uky.edu/ukit/help/system-status http://www.uky.edu/ukit/help/upcoming-events http://www.uky.edu/ukit/help/self-help http://www.uky.edu/ukit/help/support
Link-Blue Account Help
- Have you forgot your Link-Blue password? Reset it by just answering your Challenge Questions?
- Having problems with answering your challenge questions? Request a password reset!
- Need to activate your Link-Blue account? One click away from help with activating!
- Is your Link-Blue Password expired?
Log into the Link-Blue Account Manager with your expired password to re-activate!
Ky Trade: Student Hardware support
located in the WT Young Library basement provides student computer hardware repair or virus removal services.
- Medical Center Help Desk
- Academic Technology Training Library
- Adobe Connect
- Echo 360
- Turning Point
- Arts & Sciences Help Desk
- Online Report Form
- Phone Number: 257-1541
Students, Faculty, and Staff may also contact the IT Service Desk to receive additional technical support by calling
(859) 218-4357 or by emailing questions to email@example.com