Skip to main Content Local Links Search Main Navigation Quick Links Resources Website Social Address What is this view
Political Campaigning Faculty
Stephen C. Craig (Ph.D., Northwestern University), Program Director, Political Behavior, Campaigns and Elections
Michael D. Martinez (Ph.D., University of Michigan) Political Behavior, Public Opinion
Daniel A. Smith (Ph.D., University of Wisconsin, Madison) Political Parties, Campaign Finance, Direct Democracy
Michael P. McDonald (Ph.D., University of California, San Diego) American Elections
Beth A. Rosenson (Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology) American Politics, American Political Development, Political Communications
Sharon Austin (Ph.D., University of Tennessee-Knoxville, 1993) Race, Gender, and Politics
Lynn H. Leverty (Ph.D., American University) Campaign Ethics
Suzanne Robins (Ph.D., Stony Brooke University) Interest Groups
- Roger Austin (Ph. D., University of Florida), Campaign Management
- Doyle Bartlett (J.D., George Washington University), Lobbying
- Damien Filer, (Clarion Program, Michigan State University), Earned Media
- Jim Kitchens (Ph.D., University of Florida) Polling
- David Mica (B.A., University of Florida), Lobbying
- Ian Rayder (M.A., University of Florida), Fundraising
- Scott Simpson (M.A., University of Florida), Paid Media
- Elizabeth Sena (M.A., University of Florida), Advanced Strategy
What is this view?
You are using a dynamic assistive view of the University of Florida site. It has all the same data and features of the original site but formatted just with assistive users in mind. It has links and content reorganized to aid assistive users and has controls at the bottom under assistive options that allow you to control key aspects such as font size and contrast colors etc.
This is not a separate text-only site, it's a dynamic view that uses unique technology from Usablenet to give assistive users better, more accessible access to the same content and features as all users that use the graphic view of the site.