- Software Settings
- About Outlook Web Access
- Email configuration for Outlook 2010
- E-mail Configuration for Microsoft Outlook 2011 (Mac)
- Outlook Macro to Move ‘Sent Items’ to ‘Retain Permanently’
- E-mail Configuration for Microsoft Outlook 2016 (Mac)
- E-mail Configuration for Outlook 2013
- E-mail Configuration for Vista Windows Mail
- E-mail Configuration for Outlook Express
- E-mail Configuration for Mac Mail
- E-mail Configuration for Thunderbird (MAC)
- E-mail Configuration for Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1 (PC)
E-mail Configuration for Outlook 2013
- An E-mail account as already created on the Exchange Server,
For Exchange mailboxes: mail.ufl.edu
This instruction requires a valid GatorLink account and password. When the settings ask for username, please use the format ad.ufl.edu\email@example.com
Open Outlook 2013. It can be found by searching for it and narrowing by “Apps.”
Outlook 2013 will Welcome you and ask if you want to add an account. This is the wizard. If this is not the first time you set up Outlook please scroll down to the Not First Time Setup Note.
Select “Yes” and then click “Next.”
Step 3: A screen will pop up asking for you to enter your name, email, and password. There will also be an option for Manual setup or Additional Server types.
Using “E-mail Account” Option, please fill in your name, E-mail address, Password, and retype Password again, click Next button.
Click “Finish” to log view your mailbox in Outlook 2013.
Outlook will set up your mailbox but your mail, calendar, and contacts might not be ready right away.
Note for Not First Time Setup
If you had another account setup before the wizard would not open. To get to the mail setup you would have to do the following.
Addendum Step 1. Locate Mail Setting.
On Windows 8 you could search for “mail” in the Settings category. On other Windows version you could go to Control Panel and select the “Mail” icon.
Addendum Step 2. Setup E-mail Accounts
Click on “E-mail Accounts” Button
Addendum Step 3. New E-mail Accounts
Click on the New Button
“Account Configuration” screen appears as shown below which will bring you back to Step 3 from above so you could continue with the normal set up.
[End of Addendum, please return to Step 3 from above to continue with setup instruction.]