- 2017 Program Application Information
- Biomedical Explorations: Bench to Bedside
- Humanities and the Sunshine State
- Junior Science Engineering and Humanities Symposium (JSEHS)
- Mini Medical School (MMS)
- Special Explorations for Teachers and Students (SETS)
- Summer Research Experience
- Summer Science Institute (SSI)
Humanities and the Sunshine State
Teaching Florida’s Climates
The Humanities and the Sunshine State educator program provides an opportunity for formal and informal educators across disciplines and grades to participate in activities and discussions linking the study of human culture and the environment. The program is offered in partnership with the Florida Humanities Council’s Educator Workshop Series with major funding provided by the Florida Humanities Council.
Want to share an informational flyer with your administrators and/or colleagues? Click here for the 2017 Program Flyer.
Want to know more about the 2017 program? Click here for the Tentative 2017 Agenda .
Ready to join us for Teaching Florida’s Climates? Click here for the 2017 Application.
This workshop has been made possible in part by the Florida Humanities Council with funding from the National Endowment for the Humanities. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this workshop, do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.